Starting Over

In Memory of my Mother...Ada Amelia






















.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Starting Over............2013

                                 I love the color red and have it through out my condo

Hi and welcome back to Amelia Rose Cottage, it has been all most two years since I have put a post on my blog.  Looking forward to renewing old friendships and saying hi once again.  I lost my husband  Charlie two years ago to cancer and I am starting my life over one more time.  I have moved 50 miles, bought a new condo and made new friends.  I would like to share my new home with you,  I love decorating with any thing vintage and also like the cottage look, the two together make up my new cottage condo look.  I enjoy flee markets. Goodwill and of course yard sales.  I now have to settle in two my new life and hope my blog will fill in a little time which I seem to have to much of

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon, I was out strolling through blog-land to see what blogs some of my followers were following . . . when I came across your lovely blog. It must be so hard starting over, but it looks as if you have a wonderful family of support.
    Your condo is beautiful . . . you are decorating it in such a charming cottage style, just lovely. That painting above the mantle is gorgeous, did you paint it?

    I'm a retired activity director, a wife, mother and grandmother. In fact I was 60 when I was finally blessed with my first grandchild . . . I guess that makes me a late bloomer.
    I am your newest follower and I looking forward to getting to know you better through blogging. I would love to invite you to visit my blog and to follow me back.
    Have a wonderful day . . .
    Your newest blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments so please say hi, I will be over to visit your blog very soon.
Thank you,
Sharon K