Starting Over

In Memory of my Mother...Ada Amelia






















.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Beautiful Color Red..............

  Today is red  Wednesday at A very cherry world.  Please stop over and see all the beautiful red treasures.                
http://suelovescherries.blogspot.com/  As you can see from my bedroom I love the color red, the wall behind the bed is wallpaper and the other walls are red.
       The picture of the little girl makes me think Christmas and the color red,.and of course the beauty of a  rose shows us the color red.   I have my Amelia Rose picture that I so love.and a red sofa sits in my living room.  Just a few of my favorite red things.
   Wishing every one a Happy Thanksgiving.
                                                                        Sharon K                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments so please say hi, I will be over to visit your blog very soon.
Thank you,
Sharon K