Starting Over

In Memory of my Mother...Ada Amelia






















.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010




From my dining room table to yours ,I would like to wish every one a wonderful Thanks giving day filled with family and friends who together on this special day can give thanks for all they have.     I am thankful for the glory of this beautiful earth, for the different seasons and the beauty God has given us in each season..  I am thankful for the beautiful sunsets and the beauty of a rose.  I am so thankful for my family and friends and most of all for good health. 
                                              Happy Thanksgiving and love to all
                                                           Sharon K

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments so please say hi, I will be over to visit your blog very soon.
Thank you,
Sharon K