Starting Over

In Memory of my Mother...Ada Amelia






















.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

VINTAGE THURSDAY

Hi to all my blogging friends out there in blog land, so nice to be back after a much needed time of from every thing.  Just kidding I have been busy felling at home  in a wonderful villa in Florida.  Charlie is getting his chemo while in the sunshine state and all is well.
      I am going to join in with thehttp://coloradolady.blogspot.com/ to show you a few of my favorite vintage things.  Above is a lamp that was given to me by a dear aunt.  Not much light but many memories..Also an old oil lamp that was my Mothers, along with my Amelia Rose Picture.
     Many vintage pictures and post cards that I have collected along the way.  A old chair I found at a garage sale with a basket of roses, my favorite flower   The memories lay with in each treasure that was given to me by a family member.
               Be back soon,       Love you guys........Sharon K

4 comments:

  1. I really like your white chair on your porch! Does it happen to be metal? I think the flowers look just perfect on the chair too.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lot of great vintage things that hold wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon,
    Thanks so much for stopping by. I love your red gingham postcard holder~board~thingy. Very cute ;-)
    ´*•.¸(´*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
    ♥•.*.*.*.Cherry*.*.*.•♥
    ♥•.*.*.*.Chick.*.*.*.•♥
    ¸.•*´(¸.•*´♥´*•.¸)´*•.¸

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you blogging again. Love u, Tam

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments so please say hi, I will be over to visit your blog very soon.
Thank you,
Sharon K